The UK’s Leading Range of High Quality Cycle Hubs, Cycle Racks, Bin Stores, Canopies and Street Furniture! Falco UK Ltd
Falco is the UK’s leading designer, manufacturer, supplier and installer of high quality cycle hubs, cycle shelters, cycle stands and racks, smoking shelters, bin stores, canopies and all types of street furniture products.
Falco has been working closely with architects, specifiers and designers for over 25 years providing creative design solutions and inspiring products to architectural schemes across the UK, complimenting both urban architecture and rural beauty. Falco can assist Architects, Specifiers and Designers to undertake feasibility studies, provide advice on key issues and ultimately deliver the full implementation of cycle parking facilities, canopy and shelter infrastructure and co-ordinated street furniture to any scheme in the UK.
Comprehensive Product Range
Falco’s comprehensive product range covers all aspects of cycle parking infrastructure including secure purpose-built cycle hubs, cycle shelters, canopies and bike sheds, traditional cycle stands and racks, two-tier cycle parking system, cycle lockers, cycle clamps and added value products in the form of public cycle repair stands, pumps, cycle path LED lighting, automated cycle wheeling ramps and Cycle Counters.
Additionally, Falco manufacture and install an extensive range of canopies, smoking shelters, storage shelters, door entrance canopies, walkways, bin stores, car ports as well as a complete range of co-ordinated street furniture including benches and seating, picnic tables, litter bins, bollards, tree grilles, planters, ashtrays and pocket parks.
Falco’s Flagship Projects
Falco is pleased to have manufactured and installed a number of ‘UK first’ and ‘UK largest’ cycle parking and cycle infrastructure projects here in the UK. Falco has undertaken the following projects:
- The UK’s largest cycle hub at Cambridge Station incorporating 3,000 mixed use cycle parking spaces over three floors.
- The UK’s former largest cycle hub at Chelmsford Station incorporating 1,000 mixed use cycle parking spaces.
- The UK’s first ever cycle hub at Leeds City Station.
- The UK’s first series of community cycle hubs as part of the London Borough of Waltham Forest Mini Holland Programme.
- The UK’s first series of interlinked Cycle Counters installed at a number of locations throughout Scotland on behalf of Sustrans and the Scottish Government.
- The manufacture and installation of cycle parking facilities for the first tranche of Abellio ScotRail’s Cycle Innovation Plan, the largest cycle parking project ever seen in Scotland.
- The UK’s first installation of automated cycle stair wheeling ramps for ‘Project Angel’ in Northamptonshire.
Comprehensive Cycle Parking and Street Furniture Service
Falco provide all clients with a comprehensive cycle parking, shelter and street furniture service, all projects include:
- FREE CAD design and schematics.
- FREE UK-wide site surveys
- FREE rendering graphical service to help clients to visualise the scheme
- The provision of concrete or tarmac bases
- Complete design, manufacture and supply
- Comprehensive installation using our highly trained installation engineers.
- The supply and installation of added value products to complement our cycle hub or shelter schemes including CCTV, LED lighting, secure access, information boards, vending machines, cycle repair stands and pumps, green sedum roofs, vinyl branding graphics and cladding in over eight different materials.
Falco Contact Details
For more information about any of our cycle parking, shelter or street furniture products or how Falco can assist your architectural scheme, please contact our helpful sales team on 01538 380080 or by email at email@example.com.
Google Plus: +falcouk