The Heritage Window Company Launch New Benenden™ Conservation Range Windows
- Retain the character andappearance of your home
- Replicates traditional steel windows and sightlines
- Available in a variety of styles and glazing options, handles and hinges to retain period charm
- Dual colour options for different internal and external look. Choose from over 200 RAL colours with black/white as standard
- Pioneering 39mm ultra-slim ‘A’ rated window for replacement windows
The Heritage Window Company is delighted to announce the official launch of its new Benenden™ Conservation Range window. As a leading manufacturer of traditional style replacement double glazed windows, this new range has better energy efficiency, noise reduction and low-maintenance and is a slimline aluminium alternative to traditional steel windows.
The Benenden™ Conservation Range is designed to fit into existing timber frames or direct to brick and stone and is covered in a tough powder-coated finish available in over 200 RAL colours, styles and glazing options. All windows are bespoke manufactured to the exact specification of the build and created in The Heritage Window Company’s London factory.
The new windows have been carefully developed over several years to offer customers superior performance withouthaving to compromise character and charm of their properties. The windows are robust, durable and highly versatile to fit with whatever style of property from Tudor to Art Deco.
Sean Ballard, Managing Director of The Heritage Window Company comments, “I am delighted to announce the launch of the Conservation Range following its careful development and testing. They are ideal for replacement or new build projects and the technical specification is industry leading.”