Glen Dimplex Heating and Ventilation
New CPD course launched focussing on the use of Electric Flame in building projects. 2019 is a year of change in the built environment. Nowhere is this more acute than in the use of flame in building projects. This 1-hour seminar is led by industry experts working with world leading, electric flame technology and will help you better understand the impact of legislative changes and the continuing benefits of using electric flame in your projects.
Attendees to this RIBA approved CPD course will gain;
- An overview of changing legislation affecting flame installations in buildings
- Learn how electric flame can make a difference to the aesthetic environment
- Gain an understanding of both the internal and external environmental impact of flame installations
- Create differentiation in service propositions through flame installations
- Be inspired by the latest industry technological and aesthetic advancements
- Learn how flame technology can help make a space unique for your client or project
- The role of flame in the development of NZEB properties
- Update in the wider development in electric heating
- Installation techniques to fit the design brief
The seminar lasts for one hour and includes hands on demonstration, questions with experts and additional networking opportunities.
For more information visit www.gdhv.com/flame-technology